Information Controls Gives to Family Peace Center in Rockford
This year, we are excited to announce that the 2021 recipient of Information Controls’ holiday donation was Rockford Family Peace Center! Even though things are still a little different due to COVID 19, some things haven’t changed. Information Controls (ICI) continues to feel the holiday spirit and we find joy in helping those in need. Last year, the Information Controls team pulled together and gave generously to Mrs. Carly’s, an amazing organization that continues to serve our community in huge ways.
We are further delighted to say that we raised over $2,000 for the Family Peace Center of Rockford. In addition, items were donated from the list below.
Donation options were:
- – Monetary donation – Let us do your shopping! We are happy to purchase items from the wish list (see below) on your behalf. Information Controls will match your monetary donations up to $1000! You can use our PayPal below or mail in your donation. It’s easy to scan and donate!
- – Shop & Drop! – Shop for new items on the wish list (see below) and drop them off at the Information Controls office.
Family Peace Center Wish List
- – Hygiene products (shampoo, conditioner, deodorant, body wash, perfume, hand sanitizer, feminine products, toothbrushes, etc.)
- – Therapeutic items (journals, adult coloring books, colored pencils, scented candles, etc)
- – Cozy socks
- – Fleece Blankets
- – $5-$10 gift cards to fast food restaurants
- – $25 gift cards to grocery stores
- – Handwritten, heartfelt cards
- – Snacks and candy
- – Toys
About Rockford Family Peace Center
The Family Peace Center (FPC), located at 315 North Main Street, opened July 2020 and provides services to survivors of domestic violence, sexual assault, child abuse, elder abuse, and trafficking. It is a multi-agency, multi-disciplinary service center, focusing on reducing the number of times survivors tell their story and the number of places they must go for help. Both public and private partner agencies assign staff on a full-time or part-time basis to provide services from this one location. One location is key, as many victims fall through the cracks due to not having the resources, support, and freedom to get to multiple locations.
Opening during the pandemic, the FPC has had to face its share of obstacles but persevered and has already served 530 survivors in our community. Let’s make this holiday season brighter by providing the employees and survivors hope and encouragement through our support! This year we will be collecting new items from FPC’s wish list and monetary donations to help carry out their vision.
For more information or to give directly to the Rockford Family Peace Center visit rockfordfamilypeacecenter.org