Document Imaging Document Types
Long List of Capabilities
We serve a wide variety of document imaging document types. Further, we work closely with many different types of businesses to accommodate their special documents. No matter the document type, Information Controls has the specialized equipment necessary to meet your needs.
Our capabilities allow us to scan many different type of records including architectural plans, shop router sheets, legal documents and more.
Capabilities You Can Count On
- Credentialing Files
Credentialing files for physicians can be an extensive and overwhelming job. We can scan these files to a tiff format. Moreover, once scanned they can be indexed by doctor’s name. These files are cumbersome in nature with all the different document types. Each record will have its own unique record characteristics sourced from varying institutes. Finally, there will be the doctors educational and clinical records; including past work histories. Having this information accessible in a digital format makes for speedy retrieval and accurate record keeping.
- Municipality Records (such as Water Dept repairs)
We are proud to say Information Controls scan’s water repair records for City of Rockford. As a result, city personnel can search by work order number to quickly recall, in PDF format, all information for a certain water main repair.
- Special Education Student Records
We work with schools for their compliance with student records. Once students have been out of school for 20 years, their records are released for digital capture. Consequently, this frees up space in the school and their scanned records are easy to access and recall if needed.
- Manufacturing Work Orders
Regardless of the type of manufacturing, we know work orders can easily pile up. Keeping them organized and at the tip of your fingers can be crucial to your business. Additionally, aviation comes with a strict record keeping processes. These document unique testing and manufacturing regiments for a particular part. Further, accurate identification and image quality are paramount in these records. Scanning can put them at your fingertips with ease.
- Virtually Any Other Document You Have
No matter what type of document you might have, it’s likely we can scan it. Scanned records can be indexed for easy cloud or computer-based retrieval. Not only will this free up space in your facility, but it will make finding the right document fast and easy process.
Benefits for All Document Types
- Information Controls scans with the latest in document capture technology. As a result, our scans produce full text search ability in PDF format.
- We will securely hold files, at no cost, for 6 months after scanning. We also offer permanent file storage.
- You can count on our complete purging services. Information Controls will come on-site to complete a purge of files. There, we will work from a purge list provided by our customer. Then, we use a check and balance system ensuring target selected individuals. Lastly, we box all contents in secure file containers. For added peace-of mind, Information Controls services are HIPAA compliant.
- Notably, all Information Controls services are completed internally. This means no sub-contacting on digitizing/identifying processes. We can also set-up shop remotely to complete in-house conversion projects.
- To conclude, off-site record retention is ideal for the projects that have short term record disposition. We are here when your facility doesn’t have the room for all those files.